Decorative or external lighting for buildings are available for commercial lighting for commercial buildings, which means external lighting fixtures for the Parks, Wedding Halls, Restaurants, Hotels, Banks, ATMs, External Lighting for Nicely Built Houses, Cottages, Farm Houses, Monumental places, Historical Places, Cinemas, Popular Malls, Shopping Centers, Museums and so on.
By using decorative or external lighting, you can effectively decorate the outer walls of your building with colorful illumination, accentuating parts of the building with the layers of the light, bringing movement to the outer walls with the help of the lighting movements and lighting fixtures bringing out Façade Lighting on the outer walls of the building, making the buildings lighting.
What is Façade Lighting?
Creative and innovative illumination is designed on the building with the help of the Façade Lighting. The folds and movement in the light is made on the building through façade lighting on the skin of the architecture of the building, making most of the façade layers of the lighting on the buildings.
1. Energy-Efficient or Energy-Saving Façade Lighting:
All the lighting installed for the purpose of external lighting or decorative lightings for the hotel exterior lighting, lighting for towers, lighting for important monumental buildings, lighting for governmental buildings or any other external lighting for buildings, large number of lightings will be inserted and installed to 50 stories or 100 story building. So, all the bulbs or lighting chosen for the lighting for buildings purpose must be energy efficient, so that building illumination is made possible.
1. Must Have Longer Life Span:
All the lighting material chosen for the external or decorative lighting purpose should have a life span of 80,000 hours because once external lighting are installed, they cannot be replaced. With façade lighting, lighting for buildings is done.
2. Heat Dissipation Levels:
Efficient thermal management system must be installed in the luminaries to ensure lower heat dissipation levels.
3. Beam Angles of the Luminaries:
All the lighting items of the façade lighting must have highly value beam angles, which will effectively spread the lights onto the large building outer area in the most efficient manner.
4. Weight of the Lights:
For the safety concerns, all lights should have weight that the building can support – nothing more than that should be included in the planned design of the decorative or external lighting for building lighting.
Why Spend so Much on the Decorative Lighting?
First things first, why spend so much on the decorative lighting?
Businesses generate revenue after organization achieves an objective or series of goals in a systematic planned manner. The generated revenue must be kept safely secure for further investment. Decorative lighting is also an investment, made by the companies to further improve their position, reputation and standing in the market. This is why; companies should spend on the decorative lighting.
Following are the benefits of the decorative or external lighting for the building:
1. External Lighting Works as a Promotional Act
From small to large enterprises, the external lighting is used by them – beauty parlors extensively undertake decoration of their outdoor area with lighting to illuminate their entrance door, supermarkets also spread lights onto their outdoor area or external front wall or area to invite the customers in a good manner. Thus, the illumination of the building increases the visibility of the building in the area, lights working as a promotional act for the business.
2. Increased Safety, Protection and Security of the Buildings
Façade lighting of the external walls of any place spread so much light in the surrounding areas that it becomes highly difficult for the robbers, thieves or criminals to carry out any mischievous or criminal act in the surroundings of the building. Thus, not only building remains secure, protected and safe but also commuters or other people walking in the vicinity of the building feel safe and secure.
3. Teaches People About Entrance Area:
The illumination of the building with the help of façade lighting or structured lighting, the building makes external building illumination x1. Thus, everyone, finding the building, can easily spot and enter the building in a hassle-free and uncomplicated way.
4. Increases Reputation and Standing in the Market:
The illumination of the building tells the customers that the employers have large budget, increasing standing of the business in front of clients, customers and business investors alike. So, the business owners invest in the external building lighting.
5. Makes Landscape and Architecture of the Building Interesting
The façade lighting of the external building light increases the outlook of the building, making landscape and architecture of the building very interesting and spectacular – depending upon what style, structure and design you choose for your external lighting building.
These benefits generate large amounts of revenue for your business, effectively raising position and reputation of your business. Therefore, you must avoid following things while illuminating your external building:
1. Inaccurate Type, Wrong Size and: This is a very common lighting mistake, which leaves a grave impact on the overall look, finish and appearance of the external lighting.
2. Style of Light Fixtures: Correct style choose entirely determines the entire appearance of the building. So, you must plan the design and choose the style of the lighting building very accurately.
3. Incorrect Use of Lighting: There are many types of lighting products. If you choose the wrong products or utilize the product in a least popular manner or uniquely queer way, the lighting of building does not appeal to the larger crowd.
4. Any Corners Left Dark: If corners or spaces are left dark in the external lighting, it may bring down the entire outlook of the building.
5. Color Temperature: The color of the entire theme and style must contrast well, and look well. So, entire color patterns must be chosen in a strategic manner, considering every factor and element.
This is how, the decorative or external lighting for the building is done, profiting the business to a great extent, increasing position of the brand, illuminating the surrounding area and increasing safety and security of the commuters and the building itself.